Website Usage Terms and Conditions
Within these terms and conditions ‘The Phonics Nest,’ ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website, the term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of the website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
‘The Phonics Nest’ Commits to;
- ‘The Phonics Nest’ is designed to help parents and carers support their children at home. We do our very best to provide information of the highest quality which we feel parents and carers will find useful. This is based on years of experience teaching in the classroom (and as a mum to two small children)! The information provided on the website is to the best of our knowledge accurate and is subject to change at any time. If any inaccuracies do accidentally occur, the website will act to rectify these in a speedy manner.
- It may occasionally be necessary to suspend access to the website to that we can undertake repairs, updates or improve the service. We will endeavour to keep this time to a minimum and where we are able, will give prior notice.
By using this website you are committing to;
- You acknowledge that if inaccuracies occur these are accidental. We expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or error to the fullest extent which the law provides.
- The content of the website and materials on it is owned by us and is subject to copyright. The term ‘materials’ extends to the videos, logo, design layout, reading lists, games, appearance and graphics. By using this website you are agreeing to respect the work which has gone into creating the content by not copying, reproducing or replicating it. In the event of this happening we reserve the right to terminate your membership without notice and pursue any legal remedies open to us.
- You agree not to use any part of any of the materials on this website for commercial purposes.
- You will not knowingly misuse this site by introducing viruses, worms, trojans or anything else which will be maliciously harmful. You agree not to attempt to access the website, server or computer on which it is stored in an unauthorised manner. In the event of this happening we will refer you to the relevant law enforcement authorities.
- You will not link ‘The Phonics Nest’ page to any other website without our express permission.
Limitation of Liability;
- The nature of Internet communications means that your communications may be susceptible to data corruption, interception and delays. ‘The Phonics Nest’ shall not be responsible for any detrimental reliance you place on this website or its contents.
- ‘The Phonics Nest’ is providing this site and its contents on an ‘as is’ basis and makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this site or its contents and disclaims all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
- ‘The Phonics Nest’ makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness or suitability for any particular purpose of the information and related graphics published in this site
- We take every step possible to ensure that the website is free from viruses or other malicious tech. We will not though, be liable for any losses or damages, directly or indirectly, which may occur due to the use of our website.
- The information provided on the website is to the best of our knowledge accurate and is subject to change at any time. However, the website may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. If any inaccuracies do accidentally occur, the website will act to rectify these in a speedy manner. All liability of ‘The Phonics Nest’ howsoever arising for any such inaccuracies or errors is expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
- Neither ‘The Phonics Nest’ nor any of its Directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this site in any way. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
Information About Us;
- ‘The Phonics Nest’ is the trading name of the website, which is currently run by Clare Bristow as a self- employed sole trader.
- Alongside the website, Clare Bristow works part time as an Assistant Headteacher in a school in the south of England. An experienced early years teacher she specialises in the teaching of early literacy skills across Foundation Stage and Key Stage 1.
We hope you find the website informative, useful and fun! We welcome any constructive feedback and if there are any topics you would like to see added to the website, please let us know!